Price of Lexus 350 in Nigeria varies across the country based on several factors to be discussed below. The first Lexus RX was an immensely powerful vehicle, showing up in the early 1990s to help pioneer the extravagance hybrid SUV brand. This style has been the format for many contenders since.
The most recent 2021 RX 350 does its archetypes pleased. It’s calm, agreeable and offers a lot of highlights for less cash than a significant part of the opposition brands. There’s likewise an eco-friendly RX 450h crossbreed variant and longer RX 350L that utilizes the additional room to fit the third column of seating.
The RX 350 has a solid rivalry, nonetheless. The Acura MDX is its nearest rival, offering comparable highlights and execution in addition to a spacious third-line seat. We likewise like the Mercedes-Benz GLE and BMW X5; however, the price of Lexus 350 in Nigeria is essentially less expensive compared to the BMW and Benz rivalry SUVs. Overall, the 2021 RX 350 is a keen pick in case you’re searching for an agreeable luxury hybrid SUV.
Average Price of lexus 350 in Nigeria and options
You can’t turn out badly with either the base RX 350 or the sportier-looking F Game variant. We do propose adding the route bundle for its bigger infotainment screen in addition to the melodic Imprint Levinson redesigned sound framework.
|VERSION MODEL||FUEL CONSUMPTION||NEW||USED|
|2021 Base Lexus RX350||19-26MPG||#35M+||#23M+|
|2021 F-Sport Lexus RX350||19-26MPG||#40M+||#25M+|
The price of Lexus 350 in Nigeria including all customs duties and levies varies. However, the most commonly used Lexus 350 in Nigeria are the 2008 to 2015 models, which ranges from ₦4,500,000 to ₦15,700,000 on average depending on the year, options and status.
The 2021 Lexus RX 350 comes in two trims: base and F Game. Both are controlled by a 3.5-liter V6 (295 pull, 267 lb-ft of force) that is matched with an eight-speed programmed transmission. Front-wheel drive is standard, and all-wheel drive is discretionary on the two models.
Price of Lexus 350 in Nigeria (Lexus 350 BASE/REGULAR FEATURES)
The base Lexus RX 350 accompanies a respectable rundown of standard highlights. Those include:
- 18-inch wheels, LED headlights, Leather-wrapped guiding wheel, Power-customizable front seats, Rain-detecting windshield wipers, Keyless section with press button start, Dual-zone programmed environment control, Apple Car Play, Android Auto and Amazon Alexa mix, Lexus Wellbeing Framework + 2.0.
- Forward crash cautioning (alarms you of a potential impact with the vehicle in front).
- Adaptive journey control (changes speed to keep a steady distance between the vehicle and the vehicle in front).
- Lane takeoff cautioning (alarms you if the vehicle starts to float out of its path).
- Lane-keeping help (controls the RX 350 back into its path on the off chance that it starts to float over the path marker).
- Blind-spot screen with back cross-traffic alert (cautions you if a vehicle is on your vulnerable side during a path change or while turning around).
Available Lexus 350 Optional Upgrades
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Power-collapsing back seats
- Panoramic sunroof
- Hands-free power liftgate
- Wireless charging pad
- Navigation framework: 12.3-inch touchscreen, 12-speaker sound framework, Lexus Enform Application Suite (Howl, iHeartRadio, Movietickets.com and that’s just the beginning)
- 15-speaker Imprint Levinson sound framework
- Towing bundle (just accessible on AWD models)
Price of Lexus 350 in Nigeria (Lexus 350 F-SPORT FEATURES)
- The F-Sport bundle incorporates the entirety of the base RX 350’s highlights, in addition to the following extra features:
- F Sport grille, front and back guard, and identifications
- 20-inch wheels
- F Game guiding wheel
- F Game front and back dampers
- Aluminium inside trim
- Adaptive suspension
- Heated and ventilated game seats
- A warmed directing wheel
Kindly drop a comment below and share this post. You can always get the latest automobile news, reviews, and updates from WWW.AUTOROYCE.COM. Thanks!